End of August, while summer still obliged us to go outside and spend time with the beach, friends and family rather than electronic devices, I already started to work on new recordings and songs. The past few weeks I used the creative shove that I got from the sadness and darkness of the cold season to lock myself into my studio and work on new material and new plans.
For that I do not grow utterly lonely I’ll plunge into a tour, one year after my Debut EP „I really, really like the light“. I’ll be returning to some known places and will discover some new ones, and I am really (really) looking forward to cosy atmospheric (like in Kellinghusen) to bigger and louder (like the Pop+ Synth Festival in Copenhagen) concerts. Let’s start off with Unpluggedival on Oct 26 in Berlin!
- 26.10. e.no (acoustic) | Unpluggedival 2019, Alphi’s Eis, Berlin
- 1.11. e.no | Bi uns to huus, Kellinghusen
- 2.11. Pop+ Synth Festival, Kopenhagen
- 3.11. Music Bean, Mokkariet – Jagtvej, Kopenhagen
- 3.11. Cph Listening Room, Kopenhagen
- 5.11. e.no | 3Raumwohnung, Oldenburg
- 7.11. Songwriter Open Stage #41 – Opener: e.no, Brückenstern, Hamburg
- 8.11. e.no // Live & DJ-Set, Einladen72, Rostock
- 9.11. e.no | Café Koeppen, Greifswald